Use of information from Culture Grid is provided under the terms of an Open Government Licence http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/
Importantly use of information from Culture Grid should always include:
- Attribution of the original source(s) of the information
- Link-back(s) to the original source(s) of information
- Acknowledgement of the IPR status of items that are referred to
The Open Government Licence states that:
You are free to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Information;
- adapt the Information;
- exploit the Information commercially for example, by combining it with other Information, or by including it in your own product or application.
You must, where you do any of the above:
- acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and, where possible, provide a link to this licence;
If the Information Provider does not provide a specific attribution statement, or if you are using Information from several Information Providers and multiple attributions are not practical in your product or application, you may consider using the following:
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v1.0.
- ensure that you do not use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the Information;
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source;
- ensure that your use of the Information does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Further information at: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/
serving as the maid of honor because she red bottom shoes was standing the closest to the female priest. Blue beauty: The 36 year old actress looked stunning in a replica louboutin sleeveless blue halter top dress that showed off her toned arms and lean legs We just going to say it. There is no way we would have Rachel McAdams at our christian louboutin replica wedding unless there was an undeniable blood relation she just can help but upstage the bride! Looking ethereal and red bottoms lovely at her sister wedding, Rachel wore a pretty pleated Zimmermann dress. We love the powder louboutin replica blue hue and delicate cross strap neckline, not to mention the signature Zimmermann draped hem. Perfection. With wedding season coming up, it can be tricky to pick the right outfit. Look pretty but not extravagant, sexy but tasteful, and whatever replica christian louboutin you do steer away from white. This frock ticks all those boxes and more! red bottom heels So why not snap it up over at the Zimmermann store (right)? If you fancy a shop around before you buy, just head to our edit below for equally ethereal looking blue dresses from the high street
Relaxers are Probably Bad for You Please treat other participants with respect and in a way that you would want to be treated. You are responsible for what you say. red bottom boots And please, stay on topic. If you see an objectionable post, please report it to us using the "Report Abuse" option. We reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Personal attacks, especially on other participants, are not permitted. We reserve the right to permanently block any user who violates these terms and conditions. Additionally comments that are long, have multiple paragraph breaks, include code, or include hyperlinks may not be posted. I TMm a Libra so I TMm all about pretty things. We of the scales sign know what we like, and our standards are high. So I can TMt help but love fashion red bottom pumps " one day I will get that Diane von Furstenberg wrap and those Christian Louboutin shoes. And fragrances? My favorite right now is Chanel Mademoiselle. As for makeup, can we say MAC? So let TMs thank the Greek goddess of beauty, Aphrodite, that a true fashionista can find everything she needs right here in Philly. I TMve covered fashion here for six years, and I have traveled to New York, Los Angeles and Paris to write about local and national designers. Let me tell you, there is no place where people wear midnight Eagles green or Phillies red with such wild abandon as they do on the west side of the Ben Franklin Bridge.