The unique range of collections information within the Culture Grid can be used to create new services that enable more people to engage with collections.
New services could be created for people to:
- find local collections to visit
- know what collections would be useful for their families and friends, or school, university or work project etc
- know what museum objects there are about popular stories, films, sports teams or holiday destinations etc
In fact, if you can think of a use for collections information, then someone somewhere can probably make it happen, but only if they can easily access the full range of information they need and that is where the Culture Grid comes in, because it offers easier access to a unique range of UK collections information.
New services can be made in a number of ways including:
- simply presenting Culture Grid searches in web pages about a particular topic or for a particular audience by using the Culture Grid Search Box Builder
- mixing collections information with other information services to more creatively present the wonders within collections to new audiences, using the Culture Grid API, which is openly available. Download a pdf about the Culture Grid API
Benefits for people using collections information from the Culture Grid include:
- getting a unique range of collections information from a single source for free
- getting collections information in different standards based ways to meet different needs
- getting collections information so that it can be easily joined up with other types of information services for different audiences
All uses of collections information from the Culture Grid should:
- acknowledge the organisation the data is originally from
- link back to the original source (using the urls in the records)
- retain any rights information that is within the records.
For more further information on how to use collections information from the Culture Grid please contact us.
items that are exclusive and high quality $2,000 Christian Louboutin booties are sold out, for example but they are no longer buying for entertainment or on impulse. "There’s a cautiousness on the part of the customer as to whether or not [the recovery] is for real," Sadove said. Conditions appear to be improving for the well to do. The recent runup in the stock market and signs of stabilization in real estate prices the two sectors with the most influence over red bottoms wealthy consumers’ balance sheets are setting the christian louboutin replica stage for their return. Already, wealthy shoppers say they are cutting back less and don’t worry about money as much as other demographic groups, according to a recent Gallup report. But the dollars have yet to start flowing. Last week, luxury department stores, like Saks, reported a 12 percent decline in August sales at established stores from the previous year. And retail experts caution that it could be years before affluent shoppers return to the heady louboutin replica days of $6 lattes and $300 jeans. All
Bronx Tale" star Chazz Palminteri for dinner at Lavo that red bottom pumps same night. After dinner, Palminteri ventured next door, to Tao, where funnyman Pauly Shore was hosting the nightspot’s first annual red bottom boots toga party replica christian louboutin and beer garden. Kim Kardashian celebrated her birthday at Tao the following night, along with matriarch Kris Jenner and siblings Robert and Kourtney Kardashian. Brittny Gastineau, Jonathan Cheban, Ciara and MTV VJ La La Vazquez also attended the party, which began with dinner in Tao’s private dining room, then continued with the sounds of DJ Reach in side by side VIP skyboxes in the upper level nightclub. The birthday girl’s on again boyfriend, red bottom heels New Orleans Saint Reggie Bush, wasn’t there, but her big sister’s boyfriend, Scott Disick, was. Also notably absent replica louboutin from the party was the youngest Kardashian sister, newlywed Khloe Kardashian. She apparently missed her flight from Los Angeles and didn’t make it red bottom shoes to Vegas until Saturday morning. She managed to catch her flight the next day, however, and was on time for